There is the biggest thing is going to happen in the International Champions Cup. Real Madrid will play against Atletico Madrid and without La Liga here meet two Madrid. This match is not only the tournament match but it also a fight of honor and power. Bot team ready and got very good practice for this one.
- Match Between: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
- Date: 27 July 2019
- Time: 12:30 AM
- Day: Saturday
- Stadium: MetLife Stadium
- Location: East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Capacity: 82,550
- Surface: Act Global Speed S5
Real Madrid stand third position in last league table. Its recent performance is not very good and this club lost many matches. After sign out Cristiano Ronaldo, this club fall in trouble and they could not recover that transfer. Recently Real Madrid buys Eden Hazard and they hope this transfer will make a big fact. Others players are also in good form and they also practice more and more for better things.
Atletico Madrid is also playing well but they were not happy at this moment. They were in the second position in the last La Liga table and also their key player Antoine Griezmann recently signing out from the club. He joined in Barcelona which won
Real Madrid Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Thibaut Courtois, Keylor Navas
- Defenders: Dani Carvajal, Jesus Vallejo, Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Alvaro Odriozola, Ferland Mendy, Eder Militao
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Casemiro, Federico Valverde, Isco, Dani Ceballos
- Forwards: Mariano Diaz, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale, Lucas Vazquez, Marco Asensio, Brahim Diaz, Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Luka Jovic, Eden Hazard
Atletico Madrid Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Jan Oblak, Antonio Adan
- Defenders: Jose Gimenez, Santiago Arias, Renan Lodi, Stefan Savic, Felipe, Mario Hermoso, Kieran Trippier
- Midfielders: Thomas Partey, Koke, Saul, Thomas Lemar, Marcos Llorente, Hector Herrera, Vitolo
- Forwards: Joao Felix, Alvaro Morata, Angel Correa, Ivan Saponjic, Diego Costa, Nikola Kalinic
Last 5 Matches of Real Madrid:
- 24.07.2019 – Real Madrid 2-2 Arsenal International Champions Cup
- 21.07.2019 – Real Madrid 1-3 Bayern Munich – International Champions Cup
- 19.05.2019 – Real Madrid 0-2 Real Betis – Spanish La Liga
- 12.05.2019 – Real Madrid 1-3 Real Sociedad- Spanish La Liga
- 05.05.2019 – Real Madrid 3-2 Villarreal – Spanish La Liga
Last 5 Matches of Atletico Madrid:
- 24.07.2019 – Atletico Madrid 0-0 Guadalajara – International Champions Cup
- 20.07.2019 – Atletico Madrid 3-0 Numancia – Friendly Match
- 21.05.2019 – Atletico Madrid 1-2 Beitar Jerusale – Friendly Match
- 18.05.2019 – Atletico Madrid 2-2 Levante – Spanish La Liga
- 12.05.2019 – Atletico Madrid 1-1 Sevilla – Spanish La Liga
Match Prediction: Atletico Madrid 1-0 Ral Madrid
Match Preview: Real Madrid is also trying to play good and this club also improving their team. Real Madrid is also re-construct the team and they got back their old legend and coach Zinedine Zidane as manager again. Karim Benzema is playing well and he scored last some natch. Luka Modric is also played well in the world cup and his performance is rising again and Casemiro is also performing well.
Atletico Madrid got very seriously this match and the club is want to win this tournament. This match is so important to them. The Spanish forward Diego Costa is also playing well and others are also playing well.
This is hard to predict this match. Both teams are from Spain and both are worldwide famous. But recently Atletico Madrid playing very incredibly and Atletico Madrid has chance to win the match.