14th September brings as much as 4 matches of Spanish La Liga. The day starts with the clash between Real Madrid CF and Levante UD. It will be a midday game which will begin at 1 pm local time (11 am GMT). It will be the 2nd home match in the fresh new league campaign for Real Madrid. That means Santiago Bernabeu will host it’s 2nd match of the season after the Valladolid clash. Following the game, the Blancos will travel to Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan to take on Sevilla. Conversely, it will be the 2nd away game of the campaign for the visitors after their season opener against Deportivo Alaves. Moreover, they will be touring after two consecutive home fixtures against Villarreal and Valladolid.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Real Madrid vs Levante
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 04
- Date: 14th September
- Time: 12 pm BST/ 11 am GMT/ 1 pm Local Time
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Capacity: 81,044
- Surface: Mixto Hybrid Grass Technology
Real Madrid Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Thibaut Courtois, Andriy Lunin, Diego Altube.
- Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane, Eder Militao, Ferland Mendy, Javier Hernandez Cabrera, Jesus Vallejo, Adrian de la Fuente.
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Brahim Diaz, Federico Valverde, Javier Munoz Jimenez, Jaime Seaone, Vinicius Jose Paixao de Oliviera Junior, Isco.
- Forwards: Luka Jovic, Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale, Mariano Diaz Mejia, Takefusa Kubo, Rodrygo Silva de Goes, Dani Gomez, Ruben Sobrino, Cristo Ramon Gonzalez Perez.
- Goalkeepers: Oitor Olazabal, Aitor Fernandez.
- Defenders: Carlos Clerc, Ivan Lopez, Tono, Chema, Coke, Sergio Postigo, Erick Cabaco, Antonio Luna.
- Midfielders: Jorge Miramon, Chieck Doukoure, Enis Bardhi, Jose Luis Morales, Ruben Vezo, Jose Campana.
- Forwards: Gonzalo Melero, Sergio Leon, Armando Sadiku, Hernani, Moses Simon, Sanjin Prcic, Roger Marti, Ruben Rochina, Nikola Vukcevic, Ivi.
Real Madrid Last 5 Matches (Last Season) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Real Betis
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Sociedad
- 3-2 Win vs Villareal
- 0-1 Defeat vs Vallecano
- 0-0 Draw vs Getafe
Levante Last 5 Matches (Last Season) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Atletico
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 4-1 Win vs Vallecano
- 0-1 Defeat vs Barcelona
- 4-0 Win vs Betis
Predicted Result: Real Madrid 4 – 0 Levante
Match Preview: Blancos suffered a trophy drought last season. They haven’t tasted success in the Spanish top flight in the last couple of years. The Galacticos will be aiming their 34th La Liga title this season and thus they need a good start. They will try to secure the 3 points as well as a big margin victory. I’m expecting an attacking tactic from Zizou in this encounter. Their new signing Eden Hazard will be the key for them.
On the contrary, a draw will heavily please the Frogs. So they will certainly go with defensive tactics to hold their counterparts from gaining something big. Paco Lopez may place 5 defenders at the backline. They will probably opt a park the bus tactics until the deadlock is broken.
Firstly, I’m expecting a dominating performance from the Whites. Moreover, I expect the home side keeper to keep a clean sheet. Furthermore, I am guessing that Belgian sensation Eden Hazard will have his name on the scoreboard. Finally, my prediction is a 4-0 victory for the hosts.