In the 4th as well as the last encounter of the September 25th, Real Madrid will come face to face with Osasuna. The Wednesday night clash will start at 9 pm local time (7 pm GMT). The match week 06 fixture will also be Real Madrid’s 3rd home match of the season. Initially, they were to welcome Valladolid and Levante in their first two home fixtures. However, the Blancos didn’t make a great start to the season in their home as they had to share point with Valladolid in their first home clash at the Bernabeu. Thus, they will try to not to repeat such kind of performances once again. They will come to this fixture following their trip to the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.
Conversely, it will be Osasuna’s 3rd away fixture of the campaign. Their first two roads games were against Leganes and Valladolid respectively. But they made a really good start to the campaign. Because they defeated Leganes away from the home in their opening fixture. Nevertheless, they will come into this fixture following their home clash against Real Betis at the El Sadar Stadium.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Real Madrid vs CA Osasuna
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 06
- Date: 25th September
- Time: 8 pm BST/ 7 pm GMT/ 9 pm Local Time
- Day: Wednesday
- Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Capacity: 81,044
- Surface: Mixto Hybrid Grass Technology
Real Madrid Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Thibaut Courtois, Andriy Lunin.
- Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane.
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Isco.
- Forwards: Luka Jovic, Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale.
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
Real Madrid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Valladolid
- 3-1 Win vs Celta Vigo
- 0-2 Defeat vs Real Betis
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Sociedad
- 3-2 Win vs Villareal
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-0 Draw vs Eibar
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
- 2-0 Win vs Las palmas
Predicted Result: Real Madrid 2 – 0 Osasuna
Match Preview: Without any doubt, Real Madrid will be a very much favorite in this clash. They are aiming to break the La Liga drought and thus they need each and every points. So they will certainly go with ultra attacking tactics. They will also be looking for a big, dominating victory at their abode as well.
On the contrary, Osasuna will defend with all their strengths. They will be certainly looking for a draw. A point will give them immense pleasure. However, they will try to take their chances too. So there is no way to underestimate them.
Coming to the prediction, firstly I expect the Blancos to show a dominating football display. Moreover, I back Courtois to keep a clean sheet. Finally, my pick is a 2-0 victory for the hosts.