Real Madrid has been sublime in the UEFA Champions League in the ongoing decade. They have bagged as many as 4 UCL trophies in the last 6 seasons. However, they have been completely different in Spanish domestic competitions. In fact, Los Blancos only could manage to pocket 2 La Liga titles in the last 10 years. They have been definitely overshadowed by FC Barcelona. As the current title holders are aiming their 3rd successive title, the side from the Spanish capital is looking break their La Liga drought of 2 seasons. With such a mission in hand, Real Madrid is set to play their next home game of the campaign. In a match week 12 fixture, they will host Real Betis at the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
Conversely, Real Betis will play their 6th road fixture of the season when they will take on the 33 times La Liga champions. The Green and Whites will have this trip to the Spanish capital following their home clash against Celta de Vigo at the Benito Villamarin Stadium.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Real Madrid vs Real Betis
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 12
- Date: 1st/2nd/3rd November 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio Santiago Bernabeu
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Capacity: 81,044
- Surface: Mixto Hybrid Grass Technology
Real Madrid Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Thibaut Courtois, Andriy Lunin.
- Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane.
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Isco.
- Forwards: Luka Jovic, Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale.
Real Betis Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Daniel Martin Fernandez, Joel Robles.
- Defenders: Zouhair Feddal, Junior Fipro, Antonio Barragan, Sidnei, Marc Bartra.
- Midfielders: Ryad Boudebouz, Victor Camarasa, Darko Brasanac, Giovani Lo Celso, Alfonso Pedraza, Joaquin, Javi Garcia, Aissa Mandi, Sergio Canales, Andres Guardado, Willaim Carvalho.
- Forwards: Juanjo Narvaez, Emerson, Juanmi, Lorenzo Moron, Diego lainez, Emerson, Cristian Tello.
Real Madrid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Valladolid
- 3-1 Win vs Celta Vigo
- 0-2 Defeat vs Real Betis
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Sociedad
Real Betis last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-1 Win vs Leganes
- 2-5 Defeat vs Barcelona
- 1-2 Defeat vs Valladolid
- 2-0 Win vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Huesca
Predicted Result: Real Madrid 3 – 2 Real Betis
Match Preview: Real Madrid will definitely start as the favorites. Firstly, they are undoubtedly the stronger side. In addition to this, they will play at their familiar home condition. Thus all these factors will keep them ahead for sure. In fact, they will be eyeing all the match points. So they will go with attacking tactics.
On the contrary, Los Verdiblancos too have a balanced squad. But they will play away from home. Thus they may opt to play with defensive tactics. However, they are a side who can threaten any side. Thus it is not going to be an easy game for the hosts.
Coming to the prediction, I’m expecting a tough, tough battle at the Bernabeu. I also expect goal flooding in this clash with 90% chance of both the sides to score. Finally, my prophecy for this game is a 3-2 home victory for the European giants.