Hello La Liga fans, I’m sure you have received the information that since now no more league matches will take place on Friday or Monday night. This new pattern
- Participating Teams: Real Mallorca vs Eibar
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 01
- Date: 17th August
- Time: 7 pm BST/ 6 pm GMT/ 8 pm Local Time
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Estadi de Son Moix
- Location: Palma, Spain
- Capacity: 23,142
- Surface: Grass
Real Mallorca Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Manuel, Leondro, Miguel Parera.
- Defenders: Joan Sastri, Franco Russo, Francisco Campos, Fran Gamez, Antonio Ruiz, Salvador Ruillo, Pablo Ramon.
- Midfielders: Dani, Juan Martinez, Pablo Valcarce, Martin Valjent, Idrissu Baba, Leo Suarez.
- Forwards: Ariday, Marc Pedraza, Salva Sevilla, Abdon, Alex Lopez, Nikola Stojiljkovic, Lago Junior, Ante Budimir, Buenacasa, Victor de Baunbag, Pervis Estupinan.
- Goalkeepers: Yoel, Jon Magunoitia, Asier Riesgo, Marko Dmitrovic.
- Defenders: Pedro Bigas, Esteban Burgos, Rober, Ruben Lobato, Jose Martinez, Alvaro Tejero, Jordi Calavera, Ivan Ramis, Jose Angel, Anaitz Arbilla.
- Midfielders: Olabe, Edu Exposito, Takashi Inur, Alberto Mari Sanchez, Gonzalo Escalante, Sergio Alvarez, Pape Diop, Paulo Oliviera, Pedro Leon.
- Forwards: Asier Benito Sasiain, Quique Gonzalez, Sergi Enrich, Fabian Orellana, Pablo de Blasis, Kike, Nano, Ekhi Bravo, Charles.
Real Mallorca Last 5 Matches:
- 3-0 Win vs La Coruna
- 0-2 Defeat vs La Coruna
- 0-1 Defeat vs Albacete
- 2-0 Win vs Albaacete
- 0-0 Draw vs Extremadura
Eibar Last 5 Matches:
- 2-2 Draw vs Barcelona
- 0-1 Defeat vs Villarreal
- 1-0 Win vs Betis
- 1-0 Win vs Valencia
- 0-2 Defeat vs Huesca
Predicted Result: Mallorca 1 – 2 Eibar
Match Preview: The host might go with a 4-3-3 formation in this encounter. Manuel Reina is their first choice
The visitors may apply a 4-4-2 formation in their season opener. They should pick Dmitrovic as the gloveman. Blasis, Oliviera, Ramis and Angel would start in the defense. Escallante and Orellana are the certain starters in the mid with Sergi Enrich and Charles as the forwards in front of them.
My prediction for this clash is a 2-1 victory for the visiting side. The new comers will have the crowd behind them but Eibar looks a bit stronger to secure 3 points after the final whistle.