Real Madrid has been sensational in the European stage in this ongoing decade. However, their performances in the La Liga hasn’t been that much impressive. They failed to win the title in the last 2 seasons. Thus, the Blancos are looking to strike out this drought. With the ambition of winning their 34th Primera Division title, the Whites started well too. But soon they started to lose the points by drawing consecutive matches. Nevertheless, Zinedine Zidane is desperate to take the title of the Spanish top flight back to the Santiago Bernabeu. With setting such a mission, they will be on their way to the Estadi de Son Moix to play Real Mallorca in a game day 09 fixture.
On the contrary, Mallorca got the perfect beginning by getting their first victory in their season opener. But soon they lost their rhythm by tasting defeat in back to back matches. However, the newly-promoted side is trying to get back into the track and will play their 6th home match against the 13 times UCL winners. It will be their 2nd straight home fixture after facing Espanyol in the MW-08 clash.
- Participating Teams: Real Mallorca vs Real Madrid
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 09
- Date: 18th/19th/20th October 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadi de Son Moix
- Location: Palma, Spain
- Capacity: 23,142
- Surface: Grass
Real Mallorca Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Manuel, Leondro, Miguel Parera.
- Defenders: Joan Sastri, Franco Russo, Francisco Campos, Fran Gamez, Antonio Ruiz, Salvador Ruillo, Pablo Ramon.
- Midfielders: Dani, Juan Martinez, Pablo Valcarce, Martin Valjent, Idrissu Baba, Leo Suarez.
- Forwards: Ariday, Marc Pedraza, Salva Sevilla, Alex Lopez, Nikola Stojiljkovic, Lago Junior, Ante Budimir, Buenacasa, Victor de Baunbag
Real Madrid Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Keylor Navas, Thibaut Courtois, Andriy Lunin.
- Defenders: Sergio Ramos, Nacho Fernandez, Marcelo, Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane.
- Midfielders: Toni Kroos, Casemiro, Lucas Vazquez, Luka Modric, Eden Hazard, Isco.
- Forwards: Luka Jovic, Karim Benzema, Marco Asensio, Gareth Bale.
Real Mallorca Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Sociedad
- 2-1 Win vs Eibar
- 3-0 Win vs La Coruna
- 0-2 Defeat vs La Coruna
Real Madrid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs Villarreal
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Valladolid
- 3-1 Win vs Celta Vigo
- 0-2 Defeat vs Real Betis
- 1-3 Defeat vs Real Sociedad
Predicted Result : Real Mallorca 0 – 3 Real Madrid
Match Preview : Firstly, I will present you the scenario of the last 5 meetings between the two sides. Real Madrid won all 5 games against the Barralets out of the last 5 clashes. In addition to this, they put as many as 17 goals in their counterparts’ net. Moreover, only in the last 3 meetings, 14 goals has been scored by Blancos.
The stat may have cleared you that, Zizou’s side will definitely go for a comprehensive victory. They will try to score as many as possible. Conversely, Mallorca would hope that the recent histories don’t come back once again to haunt them. They will surely play for a point in this game.
Undoubtedly, my pick is a Real Madrid victory. I am backing them to get a massive victory of 3-0 margin.