Real Sociedad started the season with 3 consecutive away matches. After almost a month later since the inaugural match of this ongoing La Liga season, they finally got their chance to get back to the abode. In fact, they faced Atletico Madrid in their opening home fixture of the campaign in the mid-October. However, they began their home campaign by catching a big fish. The White and Blues handed Atletico Madrid their very first defeat of the season with a 2 goals’ victory. Thus the memory of this game should boost their morale in the upcoming home matches. Nevertheless, the Anoeta Stadium based club will play CD Leganes in a match week 13 fixture which will also be their 6th home game of the campaign.
On the contrary, CD Leganes who are standing in the relegation zone will play their 6th road game of the campaign. They will come into this fixture following their home match against SD Eibar. However, the Cucumber Growers started the season with the number of defeats and will be trying to turn around their fortune.
- Participating Teams: Real Sociedad vs CD Leganes
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 13
- Date: 8th/9th/10th November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Anoeta Stadium
- Location: San Sebastian, Gipuzkoa, Spain
- Capacity: 42,300
Real Sociedad Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Alex Remiro, Miguel Angel Moya.
- Defenders: Joseba Zaldua, Modibo Sagnan, Diego Llorente, Hector Moreno, Aritz Elustondo, Robin Le Normand, Aihen Munoz.
- Midfielders: Martin Odegaard, Igor Zubeldia, Asier Illaramendi, Mikel Marino, Ruben Pardo, Adnan Januzaj, David Zurutuza, Kevin Rodrigues, Luca Sangelli, Ander Guevara.
- Forwards: Mikel Oyarzabal, Willian Jose, Ander Barrentxea, A Isak, Portu.
- Goalkeepers: Ivan Cuellar, Juan Soriano, Andre Andre Grande.
- Defenders: Alex Martin, Jose Mejias, Unai Bustinza, Jonathan Silva, Vasyl Kravets, Dimitros Siovas.
- Midfielders: Federico Varela, Gerard Gumbau, Recio, Alexander Szymanowski, Jose Arnaiz, Javier Eraso, Ruben Perez, Oscar Rodriguez, Facundo Garcia.
- Forwards: Sabin Merino, Juan Munoz, Owusu Kwabena, Aitor Ruibal, Youssef En-Nesyri, Rodrigo Tarin.
Real Sociedad Last 5 Matches (Up to Writing Date) :
- 2-0 Win vs Atletico Madrid
- 0-2 Defeat vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-0 Win vs Real Mallorca
- 1-1 Draw vs Valencia CF
- 0-2 Defeat vs Espanyol
Leganes Last 5 matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-3 Defeat vs Villarreal
- 1-2 Defeat vs Real Betis
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
- 0-1 Defeat vs Osasuna
- 1-2 Defeat vs Huesca
Predicted Result: Real Sociedad 3 – 0 Leganes
Match Preview: Real Sociedad should be pretty confident about their home matches. They have started well in their abode and thus they will be looking to continue it. So they should opt attacking tactics for this game and will definitely eye all 3 points. Conversely, CD Leganes is going through one of the hardest of times. They had to taste the number of defeats. In addition to this, their performances have been very very poor. Moreover, their defense has been pretty ordinary, which has cost them a lot as well. They will be hoping for the end of this disastrous period.
I’m certainly expecting a dominating performance from the White and Blues. I also back them to keep a clean sheet on this fixture. Above all, my pick is a big victory for the home side.