In a match week 10 fixture, Real Valladolid will come face to face with SD Eibar. Just a few days before heading towards the Camp Nou Stadium to take on title holders FC Barcelona, the Pucelle will play their 4th home game of the season. Municipal Jose de Zorilla Stadium will host the encounter. More than twenty thousand fans will watch the match live from the ground. However, the White and Violets showed versatile kind of performances in the opening few weeks. In fact, they will try to repeat only the better ones. In addition to this, they finished in the 16th position in the league table last season. But their head coach ensured that they are looking to do better on this occasion.
Conversely, SD Eibar will just be on their way to the Jose Zorilla Stadium right after taking on the league champions. It is going to be their 6th road fixture as well. Following this clash, they will head back to their home to take on Villarreal CF in their next fixture.
- Participating Teams: Real Valladolid vs SD Eibar
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 10
- Date: 25th/26th/27th October 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla
- Location: Province of Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain
- Capacity: 26,512
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola.
- Goalkeepers: Yoel, Jon Magunoitia, Asier Riesgo, Marko Dmitrovic.
- Defenders: Pedro Bigas, Jose Martinez, Alvaro Tejero, Jordi Calavera, Ivan Ramis, Jose Angel, Anaitz Arbilla.
- Midfielders: Olabe, Takashi Inur, Alberto Mari Sanchez, Gonzalo Escalante, Sergio Alvarez, Pape Diop, Paulo Oliviera, Pedro Leon.
- Forwards: Asier Benito Sasiain, Quique Gonzalez, Sergi Enrich, Fabian Orellana, Pablo de Blasis, Kike, Nano, Ekhi Bravo, Charles.
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Levante
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
Eibar last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-3 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
- 0-0 Draw vs Osasuna
- 1-2 Defeat vs Real Mallorca
- 2-2 Draw vs Barcelona
- 0-1 Defeat vs Villarreal
Predicted Result: Valladolid 1 – 1 Eibar
Match Preview: Both the sides need the points badly and hence they both will go for all the match points for sure. In addition to this, the teams match each other in terms of strength. But the familiar home condition will keep the White and Violets ahead.
Out of the last 5 meetings, Valladolid leads the race by winning 3 games and just tasting defeat on only 1 occasion. Eibar also failed to beat them since 2014. This stat will give the home side immense confidence.
Coming to the prediction, I’m expecting a competitive match. I also expect both sides to score. My pick is 1-1 draw at the end of the 90 minutes. However, Sergi Guardiola may prove to be the difference in this game.