On the contrary, it will be Osasuna’s 2nd away game of the campaign. They will have a trip to the Northern province of Spain, following their home fixtures against Eibar and Barcelona. Moreover, the Sunday evening clash has been scheduled to start on 6:30 pm local time (4:30 pm GMT).
Welcome to the Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla, La Liga fans. After a long break of 4 months, the Spanish top-flight makes it’s returned to this ground. Let me clear the fact. The Spanish Primeira division’s fresh new season started in the mid-August. But the Pucelles had to wait a month to play their first home game home the campaign. Meanwhile, during this one month period, they have taken part in 3 league fixtures away from the home. So it is certainly going to be an exciting occasion for the Valladolid fans. They will finally get their chances to get back to their abode following their opening 3 clashes against Betis, Real Madrid, and Levante.
- Participating Teams: Real Valladolid vs CA Osasuna
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 04
- Date: 15th September 2019
- Time: 5:30 pm BST/ 4:30 pm GMT/ 6:30 pm Local Time
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla
- Location: Province of Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain
- Capacity: 26,512
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola.
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Last Season) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
- 1-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
- 1-0 Win vs Girona
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Last Season) :
- 1-0 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
- 2-0 Win vs Las palmas
- 0-0 Draw vs Cadiz
- 1-0 Win vs Reus
Predicted Result: Valladolid 1 – 1 Osasuna
Match Preview: Firstly, you can label it as the battle between the underdogs. The White and Violates finished 16th last season meanwhile Los Rojillos were crowned as the champions of Segunda division. Nevertheless, in the last 5 meetings, Osasuna holds the 3-1 lead in their favor. After tasting 3 consecutive defeats, Sergio Gonzalez’s lads finally managed to win against the Gorritxoaks in their very last meeting.
So the hosts will be pleased to recall their latest meeting as they came out victorious on that occasion. Moreover, they will play in their familiar home condition. Furthermore, the fans will be excited ahead of their first home clash of the season means their support will boost the team morale too.
However, I am smelling a good battle between the mentioned sides. It seems that there will be a close contest. Both the side will try to avoid the defeat in this fixture. So my prediction for this game is a 1-1 tie at the end of the 90 minutes.