Last world cup they played fantastically but in the semifinal match, they lose the match and their dream was broken. They lose against current world cup champion France. That match was amazing France scored 1 goal.
Last world cup Belgium was a very strong team and they had the possible chance to win that world cup. But their bad luck they lose before final. Belgium is a team of spirit and their players are also young, talented and experienced. Now Belgium focus in Euro 2020.
Euro 2020 will the biggest show of football and there will play all the biggest team in Europe. Portugal was won last Euro but Belgium is one of them which belong to this tournament.
Scotland is also doing well, they picked some new players in the team and recently they won many matches. Scotland also fights against many big teams. Their players come from many big clubs and the team is also doing better and better.
- Match Between: Scotland vs Belgium
- Date: 9th September 2019
- Time: 07:45 PM
- Day: Monday
- Tournament: European Qualifiers
- Venue: Hampden Park
- Location: Mount Florida, Glasgow, Scotland
- Capacity: 51,888
- Surface: Grass
There are versatile players in the Belgium team and maximum are playing in the worldwide famous clubs. Kevin De Bruyne is playing good in Manchester City and that club won last Premier League title. Romelu Lukaku is recently moved from his old club and joined in Inter Milan. Other players are also good and playing amazing recently.
Belgium Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Hendrik Van Crombrugge, Matz Sels, Simon Mignolet, Thibaut Courtois
- Defenders: Thomas Meunier, Brandon Mechele, Jan Vertonghen, Jason Denayer, Thomas Vermaelen, Toby Alderweireld
- Midfielders: Leander Dendoncker, Nacer Chadli, Dennis Praet, Adnan Januzaj, Yari Verschaeren, Yannick Carrasco, Hans Vanaken, Youri Tielemans, Kevin De Bruyne
- Forwards: Michy Batshuayi, Benito Raman, Christian Benteke, Divock Origi, Dries Mertens, Romelu Lukaku
Scotland is a small team but they increase their skill. Scotland playing well recently and their team condition is good. Many newcomers are also joining in the club and their coach also gives them the best teaching. Scotland will also fight in this match and they also want to play in the main stage.
Scotland Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Jon McLaughlin, David Marshall, Craig MacGillivray
- Defenders: Greg Taylor, Andrew Robertson, Stephen O’Donnell, Charlie Mulgrew, Michael Devlin, Liam Cooper, David Bates
- Midfielders: Robert Snodgrass, Scott McTominay, Kenny McLean, Callum McGregor, John McGinn, Ryan Jack, Ryan Christie, Stuart Armstrong
- Forwards: Johnny Russell, Matt Phillips, Steven Naismith, Oliver McBurnie, Ryan Fraser, James Forrest
Match Prediction: Belgium 3-0 Scotland
Last 5 matches of Scotland:
- 06.09.2019 – Scotland 1-2 Russia – European Championship Qualify
- 11.06.2019 – Scotland 0-3 Belgium – European Championship Qualify
- 08.06.2019 – Scotland 2-1 Cyprus – European Championship Qualify
- 24.03.2019 – Scotland 2-0 S Marino – European Championship Qualify
- 21.03.2019 – Scotland 0-3 Kazakhstan – European Championship Qualify
Last 5 Match of Belgium:
- 06.09.2019 – Belgium 4-0 S Marino – European Championship Qualify
- 11.o6.2019 – Belgium 3-0 Scotland – European Championship Qualify
- 08.06.2019 – Belgium 3-0 Kazakhstan – European Championship Qualify
- 24.03.2019 – Belgium 2-0 Cyprus – European Championship Qualify
- 21.03.2019 – Belgium 3-1 Russia – European Championship Qualify
Match Preview: Belgium is full of stars and they reconstruct the team recently. Belgium’s all things is very strong, this team has a strong defense, midfield and forward. Thibaut Courtois also stands in under the goal bar. Romelu Lukaku is also in the front and Dennis Praet, Kevin De Bruyne is also in the front line. Fighting with this team is very hard for any team. Scotland is the underdog in this match but this team has confidence, they will do well in this match and make a good fight with them. This match will be an enjoyable match and guys hopefully enjoy this match.