“It’s hard to hold the candle in the cold November rain”. I ain’t that much sure whether it is tough to hold a candle in the cold November rain or not but I’m pretty sure that it’s hard to keep the football lovers aside from the TV set during this clash. After the departure of the October, November arrives and it arrives with some mouth watering clashes. In an exciting match week 12 fixture two Spanish heavyweights Sevilla FC as well as Atletico Madrid will come face to face against each other. In addition to this, it is definitely going to be the match of the week. However, one may label it as the match of the month as well.
Let’s talk about the match details now. Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan of Seville will have it’s a privilege to host this encounter. The MW-13 clash is also going to be Sevilla’s 6th home game of the campaign. Meanwhile, it is going to be the 6th road clash of the season for the league runners up.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Sevilla FC vs Atletico Madrid
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 12
- Date: 1st/2nd/3rd November 2019 (TBA)
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Capacity: 43,883
- Surface: Grass
Sevilla Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Tomas Vaclik, Sergio Rico.
- Defenders : Diego Carlos, Nemanja Gudelj, Sebastien Corchia, Simon Kjaer, Sergio Reguilon, Daniel Carrico, Maximilian Wober, Guilherme Arana, Sergio Escudero, Joris Gnagnon.
- Midfielders : Oliver Torres, Sergi Gomez, Roque Mesa, Ever Banega, Joan Jordan, Franco Vazquez, Jesus Navas, Fernando.
- Forwards: Luuk De Jong, Nolito, Munir El Haddadi, Lucas Ocampos, Moanes Dabour, Jules Kounde, Carlos Fernandez.
Atletico Madrid Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Antonio Adan, Jan Oblak.
- Defenders: Filipe Luis, Santiago Arias, Jose Maria Gimenez, Stefan Savic, Kieran Trippier, Saim Vrsaljko, R Lodi.
- Midfielders: Thomas Partey, Thomas Lemar, Koke, Saul Niguez, Marcos Llorente, Vitolo, Hector Herrera.
- Forwards: Nikola Kalinic, Diego Costa, Alvaro Morata, Angel Correa, Joao Felix.
Sevilla last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Celta Vigo
- 1-0 Win vs Granada
- 2-0 Win vs Espanyol
- 2-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-1 Draw vs Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 3-2 Win vs Eibar
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 1-0 Win vs Getafe
- 2-2 Draw vs Levante
- 1-1 Draw vs Sevilla
Predicted Result: Sevilla 1 – 1 Atletico Madrid
Match Preview: Firstly, the two sides made the best starts in the league. In addition to this, both the teams are in superb form. They have been in
Sevilla leads the recent head to head stat with 2 victories in opposed to Atletico’s one win. However, the last two meetings between the two sides ended in draw. Interestingly, both the games’ final score card was 1-1 at the end of the 90 minutes.
Coming to the prediction, firstly, I’m expecting a thrilling match. I also back both the sides to score. Finally, my prediction is another draw at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan.