In the very last game of the match week 07, Sevilla FC will take on Real Sociedad. It will also be the last La Liga game of the September. after a month full of football the 9th month of the English calendar will finally say it’s good bye. However, the Sunday night clash will start on 9 pm local time (7 pm GMT). Ramon Sanchez Stadium of Seville will have the privilege to host this encounter. In addition to this, it will be the 3rd home game of the campaign for the Red and Whites. They will come into this fixture following their trip to the Ipurua Stadium.
Conversely, it will be the 5th away game of the season for Real Sociedad. A huge number of away games too much early in the season makes the Royals continuing their road journey. But they shouldn’t be worried as they will be thrilled to recall their first away clash of the season against Mallorca, as they secured all the 3 points from that trip. However, they will have this visit to the Seville based stadium following their home fixture against Deportivo Alaves.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: Sevilla FC vs Real Sociedad
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 07
- Date: 29th September 2019
- Time: 8 pm BST/ 7 pm GMT/ 9 pm Local Time
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan
- Location: Seville, Spain
- Capacity: 43,883
- Surface: Grass
Sevilla Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Tomas Vaclik, Sergio Rico.
- Defenders : Diego Carlos, Nemanja Gudelj, Sebastien Corchia, Simon Kjaer, Sergio Reguilon, Daniel Carrico, Maximilian Wober, Guilherme Arana, Sergio Escudero, Joris Gnagnon.
- Midfielders : Oliver Torres, Sergi Gomez, Roque Mesa, Ever Banega, Joan Jordan, Franco Vazquez, Jesus Navas, Fernando.
- Forwards: Wissam Ben Yedder, Luuk De Jong, Nolito, Munir El Haddadi, Lucas Ocampos, Moanes Dabour, Jules Kounde, Carlos Fernandez.
Real Sociedad Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Alex Remiro, Miguel Angel Moya.
- Defenders: Joseba Zaldua, Modibo Sagnan, Diego Llorente, Hector Moreno, Aritz Elustondo, Robin Le Normand, Aihen Munoz.
- Midfielders: Martin Odegaard, Igor Zubeldia, Asier Illaramendi, Mikel Marino, Ruben Pardo, Adnan Januzaj, David Zurutuza, Kevin Rodrigues, Luca Sangelli, Ander Guevara.
- Forwards: Mikel Oyarzabal, Willian Jose, Ander Barrentxea, A Isak, Portu.
Sevilla last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-0 Win vs Granada
- 2-0 Win vs Espanyol
- 2-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-1 Draw vs Atletico Madrid
- 0-3 Defeat vs Leganes
Real Sociedad Last 5 Matches (Up to Writing Date) :
- 1-0 Win vs Real Mallorca
- 1-1 Draw vs Valencia CF
- 0-2 Defeat vs Espanyol
- 3-1 Win vs Real Madrid
- 1-0 Win vs Alaves
Predicted Result: Sevilla 3 – 1 Real Sociedad
Match Preview: Firstly, Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium is an absolute fortress for the Red and Whites. They are definitely the favorites in this clash. In addition to this, they are in top form this season. Thus, they will be surely aiming another victory. So I expect Julen to go with his as usual style.
On the contrary, when you play Sevilla away from the home, you are definitely the underdog. Considering it as an away match as well as the recent form of the oppositions, the Royals should play defensively. Nevertheless, I don’t think, even a point will bother the White and Blues.
I can smell a one-sided battle on the card. So my pick is, definitely a home victory for the Nervionenses.