Sheffield Utd will welcome Burnley FC at the Bramall Lane in a match week 21 fixture. It will be another Saturday afternoon encounter which will start at 3 pm GMT (4 pm BST). Sheffield Utd will come into this fixture following their trip to the London Stadium. The Blades drew the Hammers as the GD-10 encounter ended in a 1-1 draw. West Ham’s Scottish midfielder Robert Snodgrass’s 44th-minute strike was canceled out by an L Mousset equalizer on the 69th minute. Sheff Utd currently seems to be in a good run of form. They have been much more ruthless at the home. In their very latest home fixture, they handed Arsenal a distasteful defeat and that victory certainly boosted their morale as well. Thus they will try to carry that momentum.
On the other hand, Burnley will have this visit to the Bramall Lane following their home fixture against Chelsea. Sean Dyche’s side suffered a 2-4 home defeat against the Blues. Christian Pulisic scored a sublime hat-trick to hand the Clarets a massive defeat. So they will be aiming a good turn around in this early November fixture.
- Match Between: Sheffield United vs Burnley FC
- Date: 2nd November 2019
- Time: 3 PM GMT / 4 PM BST
- Day: Saturday
- Stadium: Bramall Lane
- Location: Bramall Lane Sheffield
- Capacity: 32,125
- Surface: Desso Grass Master
Sheffield United Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Dean Henderson, Simon Moore, Jake Eastwood.
- Defenders : George Baldock, Enda Stevens, Jack O’Connell, John Egan, Jake Wright, Keiron Freeman, Richard Stearman, Kean Bryan, Phil Jagielka.
- Midfielders : John Fleck, Chris Basham, John Lundstram, Kieran Dowell, Oliver Norwood, Mark Duffy, Marvin Johnson.
- Forwards: Billy Sharp, David McGoldrick, Luke Freeman.
Burnley Team Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Nick Pope, Adam Legzdins, Joe Hart, Bailey Peacock-Farrell
- Defenders: Matthew Lowton, James Tarkowski, Charlie Taylor, Ben Mee, Erik Pieters, Ben Gibson, Kevin Long, Phil Bardsley
- Midfielders: Jack Cork, Danny Drinkwater, Johann Berg Gudmundsson, Robbie Brady, Jeff Hendrick, Dwight McNeil, Aaron Lennon, Ashley Westwood
- Forwards: Ashley Barnes, Chris Wood, Matej Vydra, Jay Rodriguez
Sheffield Utd Last 5 Matches:
- 1-1 Draw vs West Ham – Premier League
- 1-0 Win vs Arsenal – Premier League
- 0-0 Draw vs Watford – Premier League
- 0-1 Defeat vs Liverpool – Premier League
- 0-1 Defeat vs Sunderland – Carabao Cup
Last 5 Match of Burnley:
- 1-2 Defeat vs Leicester City – Premier League
- 1-2 Defeat vs Liverpool – Premier League
- 5-0 Win vs Newcastle United – Premier League
- 4-0 Win vs Luton – Carabao Cup
- 2-1 Win vs Tottenham Hotspur – Premier League
Predicted Result: Sheff Utd 1 – 1 Burnley
Match Preview: Sheffield Utd has managed to earn as many as 13 points from their first 10 league fixtures as opposed to Burnley’s 12 points. The Blades will have the privilege to play at the home. Their recent form has been impressive as well. Thus they will feature as the favorites in this encounter. I expect them to go with attacking tactics in this fixture as well.
On the contrary, Burnley will play away from the abode. They will come into this fixture facing successive defeats. Thus they may feel a lack of confidence before taking on the Blades.
I back both sides to score. My pick for this game is a 1-1 draw at the end of the 90 minutes.