In the Premier League, the highest level of English football, Tottenham Hotspur and Crystal Palace is coming head to head for the next game in Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The match will kick start at 3.00 PM local time in 14th September. Both teams take participate in Premier League for a long time and fans from the team are looking forward to enjoying the game. The game gets live telecast in may TV channels and an online portal. Here are some match details before the game for the curious fans.
- Date: 14th September
- Time: 3.00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Location: Tottenham, London, N17
- Capacity: 62,062
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Tottenham Hotspur Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Hugo Lloris, Paulo Gazzaniga, Davidson Sanchez
- Defender: Jan Vertonghem, Toby Alderweirld, Juan Foyth, Cameron Carter-Vickers, Danny Rose, Ben Davies, Kieran Trippeier, Serge Aurier, Kyle Walker-Peters
- Midfielder: Eric Dier, Oliver Skipp, Tanguy Ndombele, Harry Winks, Christian Erickson, Maussa Sissoko, Christian Eriksen, Dele Alli, Josh Onomah.
- Forward: Heung-min Son, Georges-Kevin N’Koudou, Lucas Moura, Erik Lamela, Harry Kane, Vincent Janssen.
Crystal Palace Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Wayne Hennessey, Vincente Guaita, Stephen Henderson, Dion Henry
- Defender: Mamadou Sakho, James Tomkins, Jairo Riedewald, Scott Dann, Martin Kelly, Ryan Inniss, Patrick van Aanholt, Pape Source, Joel Ward
- Midfielder: Luka Milivojevic, Cheikhou Kouyate, James McArthur, Jeffrey Schlupp, Max Meyer
- Forward: Wilfried Zaha, Andos Townsend, Christian benteke, Alexander Sorloth, Connor Wickham.
Tottenham Hotspur Last 5 Match:
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-2 Liverpool (H)
- Tottenham Hotspur 2-2 Everton (H)
- Tottenham Hotspur 3-2 Ajax (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 B’mouth (A)
- Tottenham Hotspur 0-1 West Ham (H)
Crystal Palace Last 5 Match:
- Crystal Palace 5-3 B’mouth (H)
- Crystal Palace 3-2 Cardiff (A)
- Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton (H)
- Crystal Palace 3-2 Arsenal (A)
- Crystal Palace 1-3 Man City (H)
Match Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Crystal Palace
In total, Tottenham has won two league titles, eight FA Cups, four League Cups, seven FA Community Shields, one European Cup Winners’ Cup and two UEFA Cups. Tottenham were also the runners-up of the 2018–19 UEFA Champions League competition. The club has a long-standing rivalry with nearby club Arsenal, with head-to-head fixtures known as the North London derby. Now they are playing with 4-2-3-1 formation and their center forward is Lucas Moura. In the left side there is Heung-Min Son and on the right side is backed by Eriksen. In more, their defense is protected by Sanchez, Danny, Toby, and Kieran. With a pretty solid team, Tottenham will come forward to face Crystal Palace.
On the other hand, Crystal Palace suffered severe financial problems towards the end of the 1990s and into the 2000s, and went into administration twice in 1999 and 2010. Palace recovered and gained promotion back to the Premier League in 2012–13 where they have remained ever since and they reached another FA Cup final in 2016. Their current is not so bad and they are playing with 4-4-2 formation. They are strong forward is in the hands of Zaha and Batshuayi. In the midfield, they have James McArthur and Luke Milivojevic and goalkeeper is Spanish Vicente Guaita.
Crystal Palace is a solid team but in the upcoming match Tottenham will probably win the game but it is sure that there will be a good fight between both teams and surely their fans will enjoy the game from all over the world.