Tottenham Hotspur is a famous club of English Premier League and the club is one of the oldest clubs in England. The Spurs are also the very improved team in this season, maybe last season thought them a lot of things. Tottenham was 4th position in the last season and they also fought very much against many big teams. Tottenham already has many stars players in the team and they also picked many new talent players. They started this season very badly but they have still confidence they will make a good result.
Watford is 20th position in this season and they still fighting play for nest season. If they continue in this position they will out from Premier League in the next season. This will very bad for them and they have the chance to do good.
- Match Between: Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford
- Date: 19 October 2019
- Time: 03:00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Location: Tottenham, London, N17
- Capacity: 60,463
- Field Size: 105 X 68 Meters
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
There are many great players played in Tottenham Hotspur and them also famous from this club. This time here also playing many talented players and they contribute to their club. Hugo Lloris, Erik Lamela, Dele Alli, Ben Davies all are the superstar at this time and they also play for this club.
Tottenham Hotspur team squad:
- Goalkeepers: Hugo Lloris, Michel Vorm, Paulo Gazzaniga
- Defenders: Danny Rose, Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen, Kyle Walker-Peters, Juan Foyth, Serge Aurier, Ben Davies, Davinson Sanchez
- Midfielders: Harry Winks, Erik Lamela, Victor Wanyama, Eric Dier, Moussa Sissoko, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon, Dele Alli, Christian Eriksen, Lucas Moura, Tanguy Ndombele, Oliver Skipp
- Forwards: Son Heung-min, Harry Kane
Watford is a growing club, last season they were 11th position in the league table but this time this club is a really bad position and they keep trying to improve. Watford has many new players in the team but they can not flash theirs skillfully in this season. As a result, they are in the 20th position in the table.
Team squad of Watford:
- Goalkeepers: Heurelho Gomes, Ben Foster, Pontus Dahlberg, Daniel Bachmann
- Defenders: Daryl Janmaat, Craig Dawson, Sebastian Prodl, Adrian Mariappa, Adam Masina, Craig Cathcart, Kiko Femenia, Jose Holebas, Christian Kabasele, Marvin Zeegelaar, Dimitri Foulquier
- Midfielders: Tom Cleverley, Nathaniel Chalobah, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Will Hughes, Domingos Quina, Ismaïla Sarr, Tom Dele-Bashiru, Etienne Capoue, Roberto Pereyra
- Forwards: Troy Deeney, Danny Welbeck, Andre Gray, Isaac Success
Match Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Watford
Last 5 match of Tottenham Hotspur:
- 05.102019 – Tottenham 0-3 Brighton – Premier League
- 01.10.2019 – Tottenham 2-7 Bayern Munich – Champions League
- 28.092019 – Tottenham 2-1 Southampton – Premier League
- 24.09.2019 – Tottenham 0-0 Colchester – Carabao Cup
- 21.09.2019 – Tottenham 1-2 Leicester – Premier League
Last 5 Match of Watford:
- 05.10.2019 – Watford 0-0 Sheffield United – Premier League
- 28.09.2019 – Watford 0-2 Wolves – Premier League
- 24.09.2019 – Watford 2-1 Swansea City – Carabao Cup
- 21.09.2019 – Watford 0-8 Manchester City – Premier League
- 15.09.2019 – Watford 2-2 Arsenal – Premier League
Match Preview: This will be a big match and the match will be held in Tottenham Hotspur Stadium stadium which is the home ground of Tottenham Hotspur. This is the advantage of this club and also this club is far better than Watford. Watford also trying to improve their position but it will be so hard to win against Tottenham. This match is the same important to both of the team but Tottenham has a lot of chances to win this match. Harry Kane is also in good form and he is ready for this match. Tottenham totaly prepares for this one and also I pick Tottenham as a winning team.