UEFA football league is most a famous football league world wide. Most of the European club is play in this league. It is also a big league in the football community. Union of European Football Associations arrange this league in every year. A big prize money waited for Champions team in this league. This is also a big budget tournament in Europe, so all the participating teams are also receive a big amount prize money. Here we discus about how much receive a team for every stage.
UEFA announced they increases their prize money fund for next three tram. Every club who will qualified for this league they get a “Participation bonus” and the team who will qualified for second stage they gets €12.5 million and the finalist team will gets €15.5 million and the runner-up team will gets €11 millions.
Here we made a table of the prize money in UEFA Champions league. Let’s see who will paid how much in this league.
Amount distribution in UEFA Champions league 2018-19
- Total Amount: €761.9 million .
- Amount for Playoff teams Bonus : €50 million for all team who played in playoff. Every winners gets €2 million and the every eliminated teams will gets €3 million.
- Amount for every Participation team: €12.7 million for every participation team who played in the group stages.
- Amount for performance: €1.5 million for match winner teams and €500,000 for every draw in group stage.
- Amount for round of sixteen: €6 million for every sixteen teams.
- Amount for Quarter Finalist teams: €6.5 million for every teams.
- Amount for Semi-finalist team: €7.5 million for every teams.
- Amount for Runner-ups: €11 million.
- Amount for Champions: €15.5 million.
A gorgeous amount of prize money is wetting for all UEFA Champions League playing team. The management of UEFA champions league declared this amount for this session.