The nest UEFA Euro will be starting 10 June at France and the qualifying round of this tournament has already ended. Total 23 countries is qualifying this tournament and France will play directly as a hosting country. The fixture of this tournament is not publish yet but the draw of group selecting will held in 12 December 2015 at Paris.
Short details of draw ceremony:
- Date: 12 December 2015
- Time: 18:00 (CET)
- Live in: SkySports, TF1, Canal+, Moviestar+, ESPN, Super Sport, beIN Sports
- Location: Paris, France.
Recently many media has published the fixture plan of this tournament and they also published the important date of this tournament. You can watch this UEFA Euro 2016 Draw Live stream online free with us. TV will be available here before half and hour of Draw.
This is first time 24 teams will play in UEFA Euro cup, 23 teams has selected after playing the qualifying round and France will play directly as a hosting country. All teams will divide in to six group and every group will has four members.
In the draw of UEFA group selecting, total 23 teams will drawn at the six group and the group are A to F. UEFA already divide four pot by the qualified teams. The draw will start from Pot 1 and one ball of drawn the team will take place in Group B as a team of B1, after a ball of drawn the teams will take place in B2. The drawn will continues with pot 4 and a ball is drawn the teams will take place in group A. Group A Second teams will also come from Pot 4.
# Round of sixteen (Knock out round) (All times CET)
- Match 1 – Runner-up Group A VS Runner-up Group C – (15:00, 25 June 2016)
- Match 2 – Winner Group D VS Third Place Group B/E/F – (21:00, 25 June 2016)
- Match 3 – Winner Group B VS Third Place Group A/C/D – (18:00, 25 June 2016)
- Match 4 – Winner Group F VS Runner-up Group E – (21:00, 26 June 2016)
- Match 5 – Winner Group C VS Third Place A/B/F – (18:00, 26 June 2016)
- Match 6 – Winner Group D VS Runner-up Group D – (18:00, 27 June 2016)
- Match 7 – Winner Group A VS Third Place Group C/D/E – (15:00, 27 June 2016)
- Match 8 – Runner-up Group B VS Runner-up Group F – (21:00, 27 June 2016)
# Quarter Final:
- QF1 – Winner Match 1 VS Winner Match 2 – (21:00, 30 June 2016)
- QF2 – Winner Match 3 VS Winner Match 4 – (21:00, 01 July 2016)
- QF3 – Winner Match 5 VS Winner Match 6 – (21:00, 02 July 2016)
- QF4 – Winner Match 7 VS Winner Match 8 – (21:00, 03 July 2016)
# Semi Final:
- SF1 – Winner QF1 VS Winner QF2 – (21:00, 06 July 2016)
- SF2 – Winner QF3 VS Winner QF4 – (21:00, 07 July 2016)
- Winner SF1 VS Winner SF2 (21:00, 10 July 2016)
The full fixture is not publish yet and the teams will divide in to six group at 12 December 2016. France is ready to arrange this big tournament. The UEFA Euro cup will start at 10 June 2016 and it will finish at 10 July 2016. The biggest football tournament is ready for kick out and are you ready guys enjoy it?