UEFA European Championship which also known as the Euros is regarded as the second largest men’s football competition where the members of Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) used to take part. The competition was founded in 1960 and since then, it used to be staged once in every four years where the last competition was staged in 2016 in France and Portugal won the title for the first time in history.
UEFA Euro Cup 2020 qualifying matches live stream
- All major matches of qualifier round & main event of UEFA European Cup all matches TV coverage links will be available here before 15 minutes of kickoff
Now, the next tournament of UEFA Euro has come which will be staged in next 2020 and it will be the 16th episode of the second biggest competition. Here we present below the short details of upcoming edition of UEFA Euro 2020.
# Short Details:
- Competition Name – UEFA European Championship
- Season – 2020
- Episode – 16th
- Commonly Known – Euro 2020
- Host Nations – 13
- Total Participants – 24
- Duration – June/ July 2020
- Total Matches – 51
- Current Champion – Portugal
When Qualifier matches to be held on
|Year||Month||UEFA Euro 2020|
(Semi-finals and finals)
However, in last time, the Euros competition was hosted at France but in upcoming season, it will be arranged by almost 13 countries and the complete tournament will be staged in 13 venues of the host nations. Here we provide below the complete list of host nations along with venues.
# Host Nations & Venues:
- Wembley Stadium – Wembley Stadium is selected as one of the 13 venues of upcoming UEFA Euro 2020 competition which is located in London, England. The ground has 90,000 seats capacity along with 166 exclusive suites.
- Allianz Arena – Allianz Arena is the another venue which will arrange a number of Euros 2020 matches. The ground is located in Munich, Germany which consists of 70,000 seats capacity.
- Stadio Olimpico – Stadio Olimpico which is one of the popular venue located in Rome, Italy and also selected for upcoming edition of UEFA Euro competition. THis grass surfaced ground has more than 70,000 seats capacity for any international competition.
- Baku National Stadium – The ground is situated in Baku, Azerbaijan which has 69,870 seats capacity.
- Krestovsky Stadium – Krestovsky Stadium is placed in Saint Petersburg, Russia which is currently used as the home venue of Zenit Saint Petersburg which is the renowned Russian club. This is one of the famous arena in Russia.
- Arena Nationala – Arena Nationala is one of the 13 selected venue for next season of the Euros competition which is located in Bucharest, Romania. Along with 42 exclusive suites, the ground has almost 55,000 seats capacity.
- Amsterdam Arena – Amsterdam Arena is one of the renowned venue in Netherlands which is also added to the list for next episode of UEFA Euro 2020. The ground is located in the city of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Aviva Stadium – Aviva Stadium is placed in Dublin, Ireland which has 51,700 seats capacity.
- San Mames Stadium – San Mames Stadium is almost a newest arena located in Bilbao, Spain. Currently Spanish club Athletic Bilbao is using it as the home venue which was opened in last 2013.
- New Puskas Ferenc Stadium – The arena is located in Budapest, Hungary and the arena is not ready but under construction. According to the calculation, it would be ready before Euros 2020.
- Eurostadium – Eurostadium which is also a new field located in Brussels, Belgium and the stadium will be opened in 2019 which consists of 62,000 seats capacity.
- Hampden Park – Hampden Park is located in Glasgow, Scotland which is also known as Hampden. It would be one of 13 selected stadium for upcoming UEFA Euro competition.
- Parken Stadium – Parken Stadium is located in Copenhagen, Denmark which was opened in 9th September, 1992. This is the all – seater venue consists of 38,065 seats.
|1||Robert Lewandowski||Bayern Munich||10||437|
|2||Erling Braut Håland||Red Bull Salzburg||8||374|
|3||Harry Kane||Tottenham Hotspur||6||450|
|4||Kylian Mbappé||Paris Saint-Germain||5||330|
|Son Heung-min||Tottenham Hotspur||365|
|Mauro Icardi||Paris Saint-Germain||401|
|Raheem Sterling||Manchester City||411|
|Lautaro Martínez||Inter Milan||521|
However, the last season of the competition finished just less than a year and there is still plenty of times in hand to start the next season. So, the schedule of the tournament is yet to be announced but would reveal at the end of 2019.
But according to the previous seasons of the Euros, the tournament would probably start in next June, 2020 and last till July, 2020. Therefore, evereyone would be waiting for this tournament.
Total 24 participants will be given approval to play into the main competition but though, the list of them has yet to be confirmed. Every team must face the qualifying rounds to participate here.