After a month full of football, October is all set to say us good bye with one heck of a clash. In an exciting match week 11 fixture, Valencia CF will come face to face with Sevilla FC. However, Mestalla Stadium will have the privilege to host this game. In addition to this, it is going to be the 6th home match of the season for Los Ches. After a hat-trick of away fixture they will finally get the chance to return to their base. In between their back to back La Liga away fixtures they will also have to make a trip to the France to play Lille in an important UCL clash.
On the contrary, Sevilla FC will play their 6th road game of the season. They will have this trip to the Mestalla Stadium following their home clash against Getafe CF. However, after taking on Valencia Los Rojiblancos will head back to the home to play against Atletico de Madrid.
- Participating Teams: Valencia CF vs Sevilla FC
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 11
- Date: 29th/30th/31st October 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio de Mestalla
- Location: Avenida Suecia, Valencia, Spain
- Capacity: 50,500
- Surface: Grass / Sand
- Goalkeepers: Jasper Cillessen, Jaume Domenech.
- Defenders: Gabriel, Mouctar Diakhaby, Jose Gaya, Daniel Wass, Cristian Piccini, Ezequiel Garay, Salvador Ruiz.
- Midfielders: Alvaro Medran, Maxi Gomez, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Carlos Soler, Dani Parejo, Kang-In Lee, Ferran Torres, Uros Racic, Francis Coquelin.
- Forwards: Manuel Vallejo, Goncalo Guedes, Denis Cheryshev, Jason, Ruben Sobrino, Kevin Gameiro, Rodrigo.
Sevilla Squad :
- Goalkeepers: Tomas Vaclik, Sergio Rico.
- Defenders : Diego Carlos, Nemanja Gudelj, Sebastien Corchia, Simon Kjaer, Sergio Reguilon, Daniel Carrico, Maximilian Wober, Guilherme Arana, Sergio Escudero, Joris Gnagnon.
- Midfielders : Oliver Torres, Sergi Gomez, Roque Mesa, Ever Banega, Joan Jordan, Franco Vazquez, Jesus Navas, Fernando.
- Forwards: Luuk De Jong, Nolito, Munir El Haddadi, Lucas Ocampos, Moanes Dabour, Jules Kounde, Carlos Fernandez.
Valencia Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-0 Win Vs Real Mallorca
- 0-1 Defeat vs Celta Vigo
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Sociedad
- 2-1 Win vs Barcelona
- 2-0 Win vs Valladolid
Sevilla last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Celta Vigo
- 1-0 Win vs Granada
- 2-0 Win vs Espanyol
- 2-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 1-1 Draw vs Atletico Madrid
Predicted Result: Valencia 2 – 2 Sevilla
Match Preview: It is going to be a tremendous clash, I’m guessing.
In addition to this, the Oranges completely dominated in the recent meetings. In fact, Sevilla has failed to beat them in the last 5 head to heads. Valencia defeated Sevilla in their latest head to head so far. However, the latest encounter between this two which hosted by the Mestalla, ended in a dull draw.
Nevertheless, I’m expecting a competitive clash. I also back both the sides to score. Finally, my pick is a 2-2 draw at the end of the 90 minutes.