Real Valladolid started the season with 3 consecutive away matches. They showed versatile performances in the earlier match weeks. However, in a game day 12 fixture, they are going to take on Real Mallorca. It is also going to be their 5th home match of the campaign. Jose Zorilla Stadium will host the upper mentioned clash. The White and Violets will come into this fixture following their trip to the Camp Nou, where they faced current league champion FC Barcelona. In addition to this, they will head towards the Mendizorrotza Stadium to play Deportivo Alaves in their very next fixture.
On the contrary, Real Mallorca will play their 5th road game of the campaign. They will have this trip to the Jose Zorrilla following their home game against Osasuna at the Estadi de Son Moix Stadium. Nevertheless, they will once again head back to the home to take part in an MW-13 fixture against Villarreal CF. The Vermilions made a shaky start to their away campaign by tasting defeat against Valencia CF and will be looking to not to repeat such kind of performances.
- Participating Teams: Real Valladolid vs Real Mallorca
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 12
- Date: 1st/2nd/3rd November 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio Municipal Jose Zorrilla
- Location: Province of Valladolid, Castile and Leon, Spain
- Capacity: 26,512
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola
Real Mallorca Squad:
- Goalkeepers: Manuel, Leondro, Miguel Parera.
- Defenders: Joan Sastri, Franco Russo, Francisco Campos, Fran Gamez, Antonio Ruiz, Salvador Ruillo, Pablo Ramon.
- Midfielders: Dani, Juan Martinez, Pablo Valcarce, Martin Valjent, Idrissu Baba, Leo Suarez.
- Forwards: Ariday, Marc Pedraza, Salva Sevilla, Alex Lopez, Nikola Stojiljkovic, Lago Junior, Ante Budimir, Buenacasa, Victor de Baunbag
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Levante
- 1-1 Draw vs Real Madrid
- 2-1 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
Real Mallorca Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Sociedad
- 2-1 Win vs Eibar
- 3-0 Win vs La Coruna
- 0-2 Defeat vs La Coruna
Predicted Result: Valladolid 1 – 0 Real Mallorca
Match Preview: One may label it as the battle between the minnows. However, this match is going to be crucial for both
Although latest ever meeting between the two sides ended in a draw, Valladolid comfortably leads the race of the recent head to heads. Among the 5 latest meetings, they have managed to win on 4 occasions. In fact, they have dominated them both in home as well as away fixtures. The latest two games held by the Jose Zorilla Stadium were won by the Pucelanos.
Above all, my pick for this game is a narrow victory for the home side.