Saturday brings lots of football matches for the fans in Spain. The Saturday of the 21st September will start with the clash between Villarreal CF and Real Valladolid. It will be matched week 05 fixture. In addition to this, the fixture has been scheduled to start at 1 pm local time means, it will be a lunchtime clash. However, it will be the 3rd home game of the campaign for the Yellow Submarines. They didn’t have the best of the starts as they had to share point with Granada in their season opener at their abode. Then they welcomed Real Madrid at the Estadio Ceramica in their 2nd home fixture. Now they are all set to play their 3rd home game following their trip to Municipal de Butarque.
Conversely, Valladolid is all set to play their 4th away game of the season. After playing 3 consecutive away games at the starting of the season, they finally got their chance to play at the Zorrilla. Hosting Osasuna at the abode, once again they have to pack off their tripping bag to visit Ceramica.
- Participating Teams: Villarreal CF vs Real Valladolid
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Day: 05
- Date: 21st September 2019
- Time: 12 pm BST/ 11 am GMT/ 1 pm Local Time
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Estadio de La Ceramica
- Location: Villarreal, Spain
- Capacity: 24,890
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Asenjo, Mariano Barbosa, Andres Fernandez.
- Defenders: Raul Albiol, Alberto Moreno, Mario, Alvaro, Ramiro Funes Mori, Victor Ruiz, Jaume Costa, Daniele Bonera.
- Midfielders: Moi Gomez, Ruben Pena, Santiago Caseres, Santi Cazorla, Bruno, Alfred N’Diaye, Samuel Chekwueze, Leo Suarez.
- Forwards: Akram Afif, Gerard Moreno, Enas Unal, Manu Trigueros, Vicente Iborra, Carlos Bacca, Karl Toko Ekambi, Raba.
- Goalkeepers: Churripi, Jordi Masip.
- Defenders: Federico Barba, Kiko, Fernando Calero, Luismi, Javi Antonito, Javi Moyano, Nacho Martinez.
- Midfielders: Javi Sanchez, Akvaro Aguado, David Mayoral, Joaquin,Fede San Emeterio, Jorge de Frutos, Hervias, Anuar, Toni Villa, Ruben Alcaraz, Michel.
- Forwards: Chris Ramos, Waldo Rubio, Sandro Ramirez, Marcos de Sousa, Enes Unal, Oscar Plano, Stiven Plaza, Sergi Guardiola.
Villarreal last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 4-4 vs Draw Granada
- 2-2 Draw vs Getafe
- 1-0 Win vs Eibar
- 2-3 Defeat vs Real Madrid
- 1-1 Draw vs Huesca
Valladolid Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-1 Win vs Real Betis
- 0-2 Defeat vs Valencia
- 2-1 Win vs Rayo Vallecano
- 1-0 Win vs Athletic Bilbao
- 0-1 Defeat vs Atletico Madrid
Predicted Result: Villarreal 3 – 0 Valladolid
Match Preview: Firstly, considering their home condition there will be no other choice but a win for the Yellow Submarines. They will definitely go for all the 3 points. So Javier Calleja should opt an attacking tactic. Moreover, he may select the 4-2-3-1 formation for this clash. Iborra, Gomez, Moreno, as well as Cazorla, will be the key for them.
On the contrary, Valladolid should look for a draw in this tough away fixture. So I think they are to play with defensive tactics. Sergio Gonzalez will try to hold on the hosts and may choose a 4-4-2 formation. Guardiola and Ramirez should partner with each other at the front.
Coming to the prediction, firstly, I expect a dominating display from the home side. Moreover, I back their keeper to keep a clean sheet. Finally, my prediction is a big 3-0 victory for the hosts.