Watford vs Arsenal is another big match on 15th September in this ongoing Premier League. The match will kick start at 4:30 local time at Vicarage Road, in front of 21 thousand fans in the gallery. Both teams belong to English professional football league. Now Watford is under the management of Javi Gracia and Arsenal is under the management of Unai Emery. Both of them are a very good coach and have their own tactics to win the game. Let’s look at some match preview before the big game…
- Date: 15th September
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: Vicarage Road
- Location: Vicarage Rd, Watford WD18 0ER, UK
- Capacity: 21,577
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Watford Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Ben Foster, Daniel Bachman, Pontus Dahlberg, Heurello Gomes.
- Defender: Craig Dawson, Christian Kabasele, Craig Cathcart, Adrian Mariappa, Sebastian Prodl, Ben Wilmot, Jorge Segura, Adam Masina, Marvin Zeegelaar, Jose Holebas, Daryl Janmaat, Kiko Femenia, Marc Navarro, Dimitri Foulquier.
- Midfielder: Etienne Capoue, Nathaniel Chalobah, Kwasi Sibo, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Tom Cleverly, Domingos Quina, Ken Sema, Roberto Pereyra
- Forward: Issac Success, Gerard Deulofeu, Dodi Lukebakio, Troy Deeney, Cucho Hernandez, Stefano Okaka, Filip Stuparevic, Adalberto Penaranda.
Arsenal Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Bernd Leno, Matt Macey, Emiliano Martinez
- Defenders: Shkodran Mustafi, Callum Chambers, Sokratis, Rob Holding, Laurent Koscielny, Sead Kolasinac, Konstantinos Mavropanos, Nacho Monreal, Sead Kolasinac, Hector Bellerin, Carl Jenkinson.
- Midfielders: Lucas Torreira, Granit Xhaka, Matteo Guendouzi, Mohamed Elneny, Joe Willock, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Mesut Ozil, Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- Forwards: Alex Iwobi, Gabriel Martinelli, Reiss Nelson, Takuma Asano, Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Eddie Nketiah.
Watford Last 5 Match:
- Watford 0-6 Man City (A)
- Watford 1-4 West Ham (H)
- Watford 0-3 Chelsea (A)
- Watford 1-2 Wolves (H)
- Watford 1-1 So’ton (H)
Arsenal Last 5 Match:
- Arsenal 2-1 Bay Munich (H)
- Arsenal 3-3 Boreham Wd (A)
- Arsenal 1-4 Chelsea (A)
- Arsenal 3-1 Burnley (A)
- Arsenal 4-2 Valencia (A)
Match Prediction: Watford 1- 2 Arsenal
Match Preview: The club played in the top division of English football in 2006–07, under Aidy Boothroyd’s management. Watford secured promotion in 2014–15, and have competed in the Premier League since 2015–16. Watford reached the 2019 FA Cup Final. Troy Deeney and Gerard are playing in the front where the playing formation is 4-4-2. Four players in the midfield indicate that they more concern about their defense and it also helps with the forward. So, we can say that this a pretty good formation with a nice balanced team. English football player Ben Foster is protecting the goalpost for Watford for a long time with a good track record. Therefore, for the upcoming match, they will play with full force to win the match and surely this will not be an easy match for Arsenal.
The key player of Arsenal is Mesut Ozil who is a tremendous midfielder and helped Arsenal ever since his joining with the team. As German goalkeeper, Bernd Leno got ligament injury and his return is known, in this case Argentine Goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez Martinez will save the goal post for the upcoming match. Now they have been playing with 4-2-3-1 formation where they’re main forward is Alexandre Lacazette backing by Mesut Ozil, Henrick, and Alex Iwobi. In defense, they have a player like Xhaka, Lucas, Sokratis to make a good defendant balanced team.