An exciting match is coming this Sunday at London Stadium, where West Ham will face Manchester United for the Premier League competition. The game will kick start at 2:00 PM local time and 66 thousand will have the privilege to watch the game live from the stadium. London Stadium was subsequently renovated as a multi-purpose stadium and now serves mainly as the home of West Ham United of the Premier League.
- Date: 22nd September
- Time: 2:00pm
- Day: Sunday
- Venue: London Stadium
- Location: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST, UK
- Capacity: 66,000
- Surface: Grass (Desso GrassMaster)
West Ham United Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Lukasz Fabianski, Roberto, David Martin
- Defender: Issa Diop, Fabian Balbuena, Angelo Ogbonna, Winston Reid, Reece Oxford, Aaron Cresswell, Arthur Masuaku, Ryan Fredericks, Pablo Zabaleta
- Midfielder: Declan Rice, Carlos Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Mark Noble, Pablo Fornals, Manuel Lanzini,
- Forward: Felipe Anderson, Andrii Yarmolenko, Michail Antanio, Robert Snodgrass, Grady Diangana, Sebastian Haller, Chicharito
Manchester United Team Squad:
- Goalkeepers: David De Gea. Lee Grant, Sergio Romero
- Defenders: Victor Lindelof, Eric Bailly, Phil Jones, Marcos Roja, Chris, Smalling, Ashley Young, Diago Dalot, Luke Shaw, Matteo Darmin, Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Midfielder: Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard, Andreas Periera, Fred, Nemanja Matic, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Tahith Chong, Angel Gomes, Daniel James, Juan Mata.
- Forward: Alexis Sanchez, Romelyu Lukaku, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Mason Greenwood.
West Ham United Last 5 Match:
- West Ham 0-1 Newcastle (A)
- West Ham 1-4 Manchester City (A)
- West Ham 4-1 Watford (A)
- West Ham 3-0 Southampton (H)
- West Ham 1-0 Tottenham (A)
Manchester United Last 5 Match:
- Manchester United 2-2 AC Milan (H)
- Manchester United 1-0 Kristiansund BK (A)
- Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham (A)
- Manchester United 1-0 Inter (H)
- Manchester United 4-0 Leeds (H)
Match Prediction: West Ham United 1-2 Manchester United
Match Preview: West Ham United is another solid team and they have also star players in their team. In addition, they also won The FA Cup and two times runners-up, European Cup and Intertoto Cup. Lukasz Fabianski is a very good goalkeeper who makes their defense very hard to counter. Center back Issa, Fabian and Winston and Reece makes it very to play for opposition player in the defense. In this next match, they will probably play with 4-3-2-1 formation, where Sebastien Haller will be at center-forward to lead the team. As they are playing the match at their home ground, so they will get full support and it will not be an easy job for Man Utd to beat them.
Man, Utd is a very strong team with some great players in their team, currently, they are playing with attacking 4-3-1-2 formation. Manchester United is one of the most widely supported football clubs in the world and has rivalries with Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal and Leeds United. Their forwards are Romelu Lukaku and Marcus Rashford, backed by Juan Mata. In their strong midfield, they got Paul Pogba and Scott Mctominay. The goal post is safe under the hand of David De Gea and in defense, they got Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw and so on. Manchester Utd is playing really good lately under the management of Ole Gunnar Solskjær who replaced Jose Mourinho recently.
Manchester United will most probably win the match against West Ham by 2-1, in my opinion.