In the Premier League, for the next match, Wolverhampton and Chelsea are coming face to face in 14th September this Saturday at Molineux Stadium. Wolverhampton is shortly known as Wolves among their fanbase. Molineux Stadium is the home ground for wolves, so they are going to be favorite in the match and they are a very strong team in their own ground. In contrast, Chelsea is another colossal team in the midst of the English clubs. Chelsea has a record of winning fourth-most elite honors (31 in total) among all other English Clubs. Here are some details from both teams, before the game.
- Date: 14th September
- Time: 3.00 PM
- Day: Saturday
- Venue: Molineux Stadium
- Location: Waterloo Rd, Wolverhampton WV1 4QR, UK
- Capacity: 31,700
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Wolverhampton Wanderers Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Rui Patricio, Jack Rudy, Will Norris, John Ruddy, Harry Burgoyne
- Defender: Conor Coady, Willy Boly, Roderick Miranda, Ryan Bennett, Jonny Otto, Sylvain Deslandes, Ruben Vinagre, Mattt dorthy, Phil Ofosu-Ayeh
- Midfielder: Ruben Neves, Romain Saiss, Leander Dendoncker, Morgan Gibbs-White, Joao Moutinho, Connor Ronan, Ming-Yang Yang.
- Forward: Jordan Graham, Bright Enobakhare, Dioga Jota, Raul Jimenez, Adam Traore, Leo Bonatini, Rafa Mir.
Chelsea Team Squad:
- Goal Keepers: Kepa Arrizabalaga, Jamie Cumming, Willy Caballero.
- Defender: Antonio Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Davide Zappacosta, Cesar Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Emerson, Ethan Ampadu, Marc Guehi, Reece James, Trevoh Chalobah, Micheal Hector, Abdul Rahman Baba, Matt Miazga, Ian Maatsen, Kurt Zouma, Fikayo Tomori.
- Midfielder: Jorginho, Daniel Drinkwater, N’Gola Kante, Ross Barkely, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, George McEachran, Conor Gallagher, Christian Pulisis, Kenedy, Lucas Piazon, Lewis Baker, Kasey Palmer, Dujon Sterling, Mateo Kovacic, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Billy Gilmour, Mason Mount.
- Forward: Pedro, Oliver Giroud, Callum Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Ike Ugbo, Tammy Abraham, Isaiah Brown, Michy Batshuayi.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Last 5 Match:
- Wolves 0-2 Liverpool (A)
- Wolves 1-0 Fulham (H)
- Wolves 2-1 Watford (A)
- Wolves 3-1 Arsenal (H)
- Wolves 0-0 Brighton (H)
Chelsea Last 5 Match:
- Chelsea 4-0 St Patricks (A)
- Chelsea 1-1 Bohemians (A)
- Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal (H)
- Chelsea 3-0 NE Revolution (A)
- Chelsea 0-0 Leicester (A)
Match Prediction: Wolverhampton Wanderers 2-1 Chelsea
Wolves have also won the Football League Cup twice, in 1974 and 1980. They have played at Molineux Stadium since 1889 and compete in the Premier League, the top division of English football, after winning the 2017–18 EFL Championship. Wolves will compete in the 2019–20 UEFA Europa League, the first time the club has qualified for a European tournament for thirty-nine years. Raul Jimenez, Ruben Neves, Diogo Jota are the noteworthy players of the team and currently, they have played very well, which can be seen in their recent achievement. In their home ground, including a strong defense with 5-3-2 formation.
Chelsea has a bright history of winning lots of English Cups and 1st Division Cups. Recently they have been playing under the management of Frank Lampard, who replaced Jose Mourinho a few months back. They have a strong forward playing with Willian, Kante, Pedro, Nathan and so on. In more, their defense is also strong with David Luiz, Marc, and Hector. Currently, they are playing with 4-3-3 attacking formation. Beating wolves with this formation in their home ground, Chelsea will find it troublesome.
Surely, this will one of the best entertaining game amongst the fans from all over the world as everyone is eagerly waiting for an existing Premier match. My prediction is that Wolves will win the game against Chelsea by 2-0 as an advantage of the home ground.