Dallas Cowboys which is a professional American football team which was founded in 1960. Since then it used to participate in every season of NFL and till now, managed five Super Bowl Championships so far. Though, after 1995, their performance are not very good and since then yet to make any title but they would come to the spotlight by any time.
Match between: Dallas Cowboys Vs Kansas City Chiefs
Date: 5 November, 2017 (Sunday)
- External links will be available here just before the kickoff as you can get live streaming Dallas Cowboys Vs Kansas City Chiefs match.
Dallas Cowboys which has number of nicknames is also known as Big D. They used to take part in NFL from NFC East Division and in the ongoing season, they are placed in 9th position from NFC.
Besides, this team is the most valuable sports team in the World according to the Forbes which values are $4 billion. In 2014, this team generated around $620 million revenue as well which is also a record for any United States sports team.
# Short Profile of Dallas Cowboys:
- Full Name – Dallas Cowboys
- Nickname – America’s Team/ Doomsday Defense/ The ‘Boys/ Big D
- Founded – 28th January, 1960
- First Appearance – 1960
- Team Colors – Navy Blue, White, Metallic Silver, Royal Blue
- Mascot – Rowdy
- Owner/ President – Jerry Jones
- CEO Stephen – Jones
# Current Roster of Dallas Cowboys:
- Quarterbacks – Dak Prescott, Cooper Rush
- Running Backs – Ezekiel Elliott, Darren McFadden, Alfred Morris, Keith Smith FB, Rod Smith RB/FB
- Wide Receivers – Cole Beasley, Noah Brown, Dez Bryant, Brice Butler, Ryan Switzer, Terrance Williams
- Tight Ends – James Hanna ,Blake Jarwin, Geoff Swaim, Jason Witten
- Offensive Linemen – Byron Bell T/G, La’el Collins T/G, Jonathan Cooper G/C, Travis Frederick C, Chaz Green G/T, Joe Looney C/G, Zack Martin G, Tyron Smith T
- Defensive Linemen – Richard Ash DT/DE, Taco Charlton DE, Maliek Collins DT, Tyrone Crawford DE/DT, David Irving DT/DE, DeMarcus Lawrence DE, Benson Mayowa DE, Brian Price DT
- Linebackers – Justin Durant MLB/OLB, Anthony Hitchens MLB, Sean Lee OLB, Justin March Lillard OLB, Jaylon Smith MLB, Kyle Wilber OLB/MLB, Damien Wilson OLB/MLB
- Defensive Backs – Chidobe Awuzie CB/FS, Bene Benwikere CB, Anthony Brown CB, Kavon Frazier SS, Jeff Heath SS/FS, Byron Jones FS, Jourdan Lewis CB, Orlando Scandrick CB, Xavier Woods FS/SS
- Special Teams – Dan Bailey K, Chris Jones P, Ladouceur LS, Mike Nugent K
- Reserve Lists – Zac Dysert QB, Rico Gathers TE, Randy Gregory DE, Stephen Paea DT, Charles Tapper DE, Duke Thomas CB
- Practice Squad – Brian Brown WR, Kadeem Edwards T/G, Tre’Von Johnson MLB, Jarron Jones T, Lance Lenoir WR, Stansly Maponga DE, Kellen Moore QB, Lewis Neal DT/DE, Jameill Showers FS/SS, Marquez White CB
# Coaching Staff of Dallas Cowboys:
- Head Coach – Jason Garrett
- Asst. Head Coach – Rich Bisaccia
- Offensive Coordinator – Scott Linehan
- Quarterback Coach – Wade Wilson
- Defensive Coordinator – Rod Marinelli
- Asst. Special Team Coach – Keith O’Quinn
Big D is also regarded as one of the most successful team in NFL which has won five times Super Bowl titles till now. Besides, they won 10 Conference Championships where twice from NFL Eastern and eight from NFC. They have also won 22nd titles of Division Championship titles so far. Let’s see their complete achievement details below.
# Achievements of Dallas Cowboys:
- Super Bowl Championships (5 Times) – 1971 (VI), 1977 (XII), 1992 (XXVII), 1993 (XXVIII), 1995 (XXX)
# Conference Championships:
- NFL Eastern (2 Times) – 1966, 1967
- NFC (8 Times) – 1970, 1971, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1992, 1993, 1995
# Division Championships:
- NFL Capitol (3 Times) – 1967, 1968, 1969
- NFC East (19 Times) – 1970, 1971, 1973, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1985, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016
# Playoff Appearances:
- NFL (32 Times) – 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2014, 2016
# Home Venue of Dallas Cowboys:
Dallas Cowboys has used Cotton Bowl and Texas Stadium as their home venues but now, they are using AT&T Stadium as the home arena since 2009. AT&T Stadium which was opened in 2009 and since then it is serving Dallas Cowboys on NFL. The ground is located at Arlington, Texas which consists of 80,000 seats capacity for NFL competition. Besides, it has 342 exclusive suites also. Matrix artificial turf is the field surface of the ground. The construction cost of the ground is $1.3 billion and it is a retractable roof type stadium in United States.