The match between Bournemouth and Everton will be another big match in the Premier League. The match will be held on 15th September at the local time at Vitality Stadium, where 11 thousand people will watch the match form live ground. Everton got some new player in their team and they also want to finish this season successfully. Bournemouth also wants to be ahead of the game. Supporters form both teams are looking forward to witnessing the game. Here are the match preview details…
- Match Between: Bournemouth vs Everton
- Date: 15th September
- Time: 2:00pm
- Day: Sunday
- Stadium Name: Vitality Stadium
- Location: Bournemouth BH7 7AF, United Kingdom
- Capacity: 11,329
- Surface: Desso GrassMaster
Bournemouth Team Squad:
- Goalkeeper: Asmir Begovic, Arthur Boruc, Mark Travers, Aaron Ramsdale.
- Defender: Nathan Ake, Steve Cook, Chris Mepham, Jack Simpson, Diego Rico, Lloyd Kelly, Charlie Daniels, Simon Francis, Adam Smith, Jack Stacey.
- Midfielder: Lewis Cook, Jefferson Lerma, Dan Gosling, Harry Arter, Andrew Surman, David Brooks
- Forward: Junior Stanislas, Ryan Fraser, Jorden Ibe, Joshua King, Dominic Solanke, Callum Wilson, Lys Mousset.
Everton Team Squad:
- Goalkeeper: Jordan Pickford, Jonas Lossl, Maarteen Stekelenberg.
- Defender: Michael Keane, Mason Holgate, Yerry Mina, Matthew Pennington, Leighton Baines, Lucas Gigne, Seamus Coleman, Cuco Martin.
- Midfielder: Morgan Schneiderlin, Andre Gomes, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gueye, Fabian Delph, Tom Davis, James McCarthy, Beni Baningime, Gylfi Sigurdsson.
- Forward: Richarlison, Bernard, Henry Onyekuru, Ademola Lookman, Yennick Bolasie, Theo Walcott, Kevin Mirallas, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Oumar Niasse, Cenk Tosun.
Last 5 match of Bournemouth:
- 12-05-19 – Bournemouth 3-5 C Palace – Premier League
- 04-05-2019 – Bournemouth 1-0 Tottenham – Premier League
- 27-04-2019 – Bournemouth 3-3- Southampton – Premier League
- 20—4-2019 – Bournemouth 0-1 Fulham – Premier League
- 13-04-2019 – Bournemouth 5-0 Brighton – Premier League
Last 5 Match of Everton:
- 12-05-2019 – Everton 2-2 Tottenham – Premier League
- 03-05-2019 – Everton 2-0 Burnley – Premier League
- 27.04.2019 – Everton 0-0 Crystal Palace – English Premier League
- 21.04.2019 – Everton 4-0 Manchester United – English Premier League
- 13.04.2019 – Everton 0-2 Fulham – English Premier League
Match Prediction: Bournemouth 2-3 Everton
Match Preview: Bournemouth has won the second and third tiers of English football, and were twice runners-up of the fourth tier. They have also won the Football League Trophy, and the Football League Third Division South Cup. David Brooks is a star player for their team and they would definitely want to win the match against Everton.
Everton is one of the top tanked English club in the Premier League and they have played very well in the last season as they have finished with 8th position and 54 points altogether. In addition, they also got some new star player in their team which suggests a great success for the upcoming Premier League.
The match between Bournemouth and Everton will be held on Vitality Stadium, which is a home ground of Bournemouth. In this way, Bournemouth will get some advantages of their supporters. But on the other hand, Everton is a very strong team and lately, they were very good at playing away match. So, most likely Everton will win the match against Bournemouth.