Osasuna is living the dream since their reversion to the Spanish top flight. They had an amazing last season in the segunda division as Los Rojillos wore the crown at the end of the previous campaign. But this time they are having quite a good time at the highest tier domestic league of Spain. The new comers have shown class as well as consistency from the very beginning of the season. It took quite a long time to hand them their very first defeat of the campaign by an opponent. In addition to this, the Segunda division champions have also managed to draw a super mighty side like FC Barcelona. Now they are all set to take part in their 6th home game of the season. In fact, they will take on Deportivo Alaves in a match week 12 fixture at the El Sadar Stadium.
Conversely, Deportivo Alaves will play their 6th road game of the campaign. They will have this trip to the El Sadar Stadium following their home game against Atletico de Madrid at the Mendizorrotza Stadium.
Match Details :
- Participating Teams: CA Osasuna vs Deportivo Alaves
- Competition: Spanish La Liga
- Match Week: 12
- Date: qst/2nd/3rd November 2019
- Time: TBA
- Day: TBA
- Venue: Estadio El Sadar
- Location: Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
- Capacity: 18,761
- Surface: Grass
- Goalkeepers: Sergio Herrera, Ruben, Juan Perez.
- Defenders: Oier, Carlos Clerc, Unai Garcia, Lillo, Juan Villar Vazquez, Aridane Hernandez, Endika Irigoyen.
- Midfielders: Nacho Vidal, David Garcia, Fran Merida, Roberto Torres, Ruben Garcia, Robert Ibanez, Inigo Perez, Miguel Olavide, Luis Perea, Jon Moncayola, Aimar Oroz.
- Forwards: Xisco, Enrique Barja, Brandon Thomas, Ivan Christopher Martinez, Javier Martinez.
- Goalkeepers: Fernando Pacheco, Antonio Sivera.
- Defenders: Rafael Paez, Alberto Rodriguez, Olivier Verdon, Ruben Duarte, Rodrigo Ely, Victor Laguardia, Guilermo Maripan, Ximo Navarro, Daniel Torres, Adrian Marin, Martin Aguirregabiria.
- Midfielders: Saul Garcia, Rafa Navarro, Jeando Fuchs, Nando Garcia, Javier Munoz, Pere Pons, Lucas Perez, Tomas Pina, Manu Garcia, Mubarak Wakaso, Patrick Twuamasi.
- Forwards: Ramon Mierez, Luis Rioja, Joselu, John Guidetti, Burgui, Ermedin Demirovic.
Osasuna Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 2-2 Draw vs FC Barcelona
- 0-0 Draw vs Eibar
- 1-0 Win vs Leganes
- 0-1 Defeat vs Real Oviedo
- 3-2 Win vs Cordoba
Alaves Last 5 Matches (Up to the Writing Date) :
- 1-1 Draw vs Getafe
- 0-0 Draw vs Espanyol
- 1-0 Win vs Levante
- 2-1 Win vs Girona
- 1-3 Defeat vs Valencia
Predicted Result: Osasuna 2 – 1 Alaves
Match Preview: Both the teams made
Alaves leads the recent head to head battles by 3-2 margin. They have managed to win 3 matches in opposed to Osasuna’s 2 wins. However, you may find their recent battles quite interesting. The latest clash between them so far has been won by Alaves thanks to the loan strike of Alex Berenguer. Meanwhile, the penultimate meeting between them which took place at the El Sadar, also won by an away side. Osasuna tasted victory on that occasion with a C Santos strike.
Nevertheless, my pick for this game is a 2-1 victory for the hosts.